Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A chef's kitchen

Moving into a new home or condo can sometimes be quite an adjustment
For this client, this kitchen below (the BEFORE) was just not going to work

By opening up the wall in between the original kitchen and dining room, the space automatically visually increased
Redoing the layout of EVERYTHING (where appliances went, the cabinetry floorplan) and adding new floors created a whole new fantastic space
These clients LOVE to cook and entertain and this was the best design for their wants
As you can see, only part of the drywall soffits were removed but incorporating that into the design from phase 1, we were able to create a design that is still visually pleasing
Love the granite backsplash and the french door refrigerator

Cabinetry used in this kitchen was from my "Quality Cabinet" line; Maple Quincy in Dulce on island, and Sussex Thermofoil in White.

By arching the back side of the island's granite, we created an illusion of a deeper island
This kitchen is perfect for entertaining and still allows for plenty of storage
The island boasts deep drawers for pots/pans, space for spices, trays, cutting boards-all which is perfectly located by the cooking source
In addition to their kitchen, are four baths done in "Quality Cabinetry" below




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a fantastic idea!
Great photos! Thanks for posting.
Refrigeration Equipment

castors said...

Kitchen is the main home of a chef a truly home for it's expertise and talents.You manage to have a good cooking place.

plumbing supplies said...

It is very important that you have a great and clean cooking place. Kitchen must be always clean because our health is with our kitchen. WE have to manage it everytime.

trolley castors said...

Our kitchen is one of the important part of our house. It is important to maintain its cleanliness to avoid contamination of foods that we cook.

closets Bergen said...

Wow, the kitchen really did transform into something more spacious and more user friendly. I do love to cook, too, and I really envy this kitchen. I also like the cabinets. They do not seem so modern and thus, they add a classic touch to the overall look of the house.

cabinet refinishing cost said...

Great. The room and kitchen have similarity to mine.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! A kitchen design I want to put on my mckinley hill condo. :)

kitchen design services said...

What a complete kitchen, with full of equipments for a serious cook.

Brian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian

novasure arizona said...

I wish mine was like that.

Sofa Cum Beds said...

Chefs kitchen is shown on the post here. Useful post

Unknown said...

Wow I love these pictures! Someday I will be rich and be able to afford things like this. I will probably build my home in Phoenix. Does anyone know if there are lots of people that build custom cabinets in Phoenix?

Unknown said...

Thanks for these pictures. I was looking for a luxury kitchen and bath showroom in Chicago, Il and found this. Thanks for these great suggestions.

today my way said...

Great photos, love the decor xx

www.todaymyway.com

Unknown said...

Wow I love what you've done with this! I've been wanting to decorate my kitchen & bath in Oakville like this. I just need to figure out how to do it in a cheap way.

Unknown said...

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks for your time! Visit
organic hair growth
organic shampoo for hair loss
shampoo to prevent hair loss
best hair growth products
best hair growth products for women
best hair loss products
best hair regrowth products
best hair regrowth shampoo

Michael Sheen said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

fridge for sale in sharjah