Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BIG news in laminate

I have to admit...laminate counter tops are not my first choice for top materials. I love the look of natural stone and I never thought laminate companies quite got that 'look.'
Until now...
Check out this INSANELY beautiful new laminate exclusively from Formica and I'm happy to say, that we will be the first showroom (and only so far) in Michigan to be featuring this product. We are exchanging out the old laminate top on our selection room Island, for the new Formica 108fx in "Blue Storm" shown below.


Come check it out for yourselves at my showroom, in a couple of weeks....I'm anxious to have it, it is a show stopper and is bringing laminate out of the 1980's for good!
Not to mention how budget friendly laminate is and is winning over Eco-friendly fans nationwide!

1 comment:

Victoryperfect said...

congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.
kitchen laminate