Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Cottage home remodel

When I went out to measure my client's cottage home, I was gearing up for a four-five hour drive. However, this cottage, is only about 45 minutes away from their Birmingham home, located in Linden, MI. I couldn't help but think, how wonderfully convenient and how much this family must use and enjoy their 2nd home.
Below is the finished remodel I did for their kitchen area, in our "Quality Cabinetry" line, using the white thermofoil 'Nantucket' beaded door style.

This 2nd sink area shown below, can be used for bar/entertaining area or as another wonderful prep area.

I adore the staircase that walks right into the kitchen. How inviting is that?

Cozy and quaint with a corner sink view of their lake, who wouldn't want to escape to this lovely home?

No comments: